Return to Ad-Hoc Forum Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, August 9, 2000 at 3:28 AM GMT (Tue, August 8, 2000 at 8:28 PM PDT)
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 5.0
||I hate to be a pessimist, I really do..
I think that this is not done
for two reasons.
1. Some areas may completely fill up in very metropolitan areas,
while there could be absolutely tons missing in areas where there is no computer,
like the OCEAN!!!
2. Geographical Areas don't work, because computers move, and
that would mean new IP addresses for a company / individual, which is a hugh hassle
in a lot of cases.
- Welcome Hans Kraaijenbrink, February 15, 2000 @ 7:28 PM (1/10)
- Convergence of Telephone and Internet IP Numbering rcbartel, February 16, 2000 @ 5:26 AM (2/9)
- Re: Convergence of Telephone and Internet IP Numbering sob, February 16, 2000 @ 7:22 PM (1/1)
- Convergence of Telephone and Internet IP Numbering Hans Kraaijenbrink, February 16, 2000 @ 8:08 AM (2/6)
- Convergence can be done within a DNS verdy_p, August 11, 2000 @ 11:29 PM (0/0)
- convergence of phone and internet IP numbering jefsey, June 19, 2000 @ 2:16 PM (3/4)
- Geographical Grid for numbering askalbag, August 4, 2000 @ 3:40 PM (1/1)
- I hate to be a pessimist, I really do.. dchemko, August 9, 2000 @ 3:28 AM (0/0)
- re: convergence of phone and IP numbering 9m2rt, July 4, 2000 @ 9:13 AM (0/0)
- Phone numbers have had there day in the sun, let it go dank, July 3, 2000 @ 7:44 PM (0/0)