Comment on Dr. Lynn's TLD Action Plan
Post a reply
  • To: "gtld-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx" <gtld-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment on Dr. Lynn's TLD Action Plan
  • From: bfausett@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:45:35 -0800
  • Cc: vcerf@xxxxxxx, apisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am writing on behalf of the applicants for the .iii TLD application (
http://www.icann.org/tlds/i1/), submitted to ICANN in October, 2000, to
reiterate the companies' desire and ability to move forward with their
application whenever it is approved by the ICANN Board. The .iii applicants
remain confident in the need for domain name and identification services
for individual domain name registrants and are eager to bring their new
ideas and services to the marketplace. We hope that the ICANN Board will
move forward soon with the next stage of TLD application review and allow a
new .iii registry to offer its services to domain name users and
registrars.

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on ICANN's ongoing work.

Respectfully submitted,

Bret A. Fausett
HANCOCK, ROTHERT & BUNSHOFT, LLP

Counsel to the Applicants for the .iii TLD
(Sarnoff Corporation, Atomic Tangerine Inc., and NextDNS Inc.)