Re: icann and regional registry

I got to know from a friend, in which Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. has been granted the opportunity by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority to fulfill the criterias of establishing a new regional registry.

I strongly propose, in which Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.'s new regional registry, to share APNIC's service areas. This is because, APNIC's fees are the most expensive and costly among all the three regional registries.

I got to know from some of my friends, in which Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.'s submitted materials will be evaluated before given the status of a regional registry. I think it isn't fair to Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. if they don't get accepted by the Internet Community because they will be spending ample time fulfilling the criterias.

I hope you (Internet Community, IANA, NTIA) won't feel that I am speaking on behalf of Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. but, I am just speaking on behalf of myself and justice. Don't you think so?

As I am told by my friends, Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. works day and night, communicating within the home nation in the morning and with the other part of the world in the night.

Besides, I think APNIC isn't fair to the general Internet Community in the Asia-Pacific Rim but rather bias towards the large organizations. I know, APNIC needs to recover cost as they are a non-profit organization but, the fees charged by them are very unreasonable. That is one of the main cause of why Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. proposed for the new regional registry (I think).

Anyway, I would like to stress that the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority should allow Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. to service APNIC's service areas.
This will allow the general public of the Asia-Pacific Rim to have an alternative registry to obtain resources from.

I once again stress that the Internet Community and NTIA will make a fair and justice decision or action, allowing the establishment of the new regional registry (Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.).

I include Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.'s contact below:-

gifttrek@fz.ml.org.

ICANN should elect a representative of Gift-Trek Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. as a board member or board of director due to their sincere heart to contribute towards the development of the Internet.

Thank You and regards.

P/S: the Internet Community may contact me at wwx@angelfire.com concerning this matter.