RE: [dnsproc-en] Re: Suggestions for the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names a nd Numbers

Brian,

So, as an IAB Technocrat, you are deliberately ignoring Moore's Law and
the similar increase in backbone bandwidth?

Obviously, you haven't paid much attention to the internet in the last
few years.

Simon