Domain name registration

 I was under the impression that Network SOlutions Inc. is not
responsible for the registration of second-level Internet domain names
anymore because their contract expired last year.

Furthermore, I thought your organization was taking over control of the
domain name registration process.  Has this happened yet?

The reason I am asking is that I am trying to figure out what is the
current version of the domain name dispute policy I should be looking
at.

I appreciate your help.  PLease respond to ssanford@ggu.edu.  Thank you.

Scott Sanford