Phone Book IPs ?

   RobertmSwain
    333-1934
      "Pertainers are
        no Objects"

 I am a personal computer owner with a hybrid -"sort of home made computer".
I wish to ask the reasons persons couldn't have an IP address much like that
of a person having a phone number that in fact is listed in the local directory.
  I also wish to acknowledge that an individuals place is sometimes not
distinguishable between bussiness,and data related activities-most of wich
are information,-if you could please.This not of a pay first or reside as a
member first,even though these are very distinguishable and respectable.

  I have an email address-robertmswain@worldnet.att.net

       June 6 1999

Binary data