New TLD Question

To whom it may concern:

  I have a quick question for you guys. Me and a few of my associates
are extremely interested in knowing when or if any new Generic TLD's
will be accepted.  We have a few great ideas, the funding, and are
extremely committed to this project, if it were to become available.
Any information you may have would be extremely helpful, including when
you might re-open the processes involved in registering a new TLD. Thank
you in advance.

Jason M. Kurtz
burtz@home.com