Re: newIANA (was Fram behind closed doors via opaque channels)

I have been guilty of a great injustice toward Dave Crocker and I apologize most
profusely. He did indeed write RFC822.

It's no secret Dave and I dont' get along, I will try harder in the future to
not let that show, and verify what I am told is true; in this case it was not.

Davem please accept my most humble apologies.

--
The most important thing in the programming language is the name.  A
language will not succeed without a good name.  I have recently invented