[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tired of Waiting
- To: "Roeland M.J. Meyer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Tired of Waiting
- From: Brian E Carpenter <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:47:43 +0100
- Cc: Masataka Ohta <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Synthesis@travel-net.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Iana@iana.org, List@giaw.org, Einar Stefferud <Stef@nma.com>, Open RSC List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: IBM Internet Division
- References: <199807140832.BAA08761@condor.mhsc.com>
Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> As far as we're concerned ITAG is nothing
> more than yet another delaying tactic.
Hello? The ITAG is an advisory group, giving advice to IANA when IANA
asks for it.
Advisory. Not executive. We have no way of inserting delay. Actually
a lot of our advice has been along the lines of "hurry up."
Brian Carpenter (member of ITAG)