Re: [ifwp] Re: DNRC/NetAction Comments

Mr. Todd wrote:

>And the ITUA in Australia has some 2000 domain name holders (*that we know
>of so far) and over 100,000 members and growing ...

To the extent you can speak for them, what your member's concerns regarding
the DNS and related issues (gTLDS, dispute resolution, registration
requirements, etc.).

To what extent do your members' domain names coincide with their trading
names?

What is the approximate breakdown between commercial use and purely private
use (as in a fanzine or non-commercial special interest) among your
membership?

I am asking because I have not read a lot of posts here providing
information like that.

p.s. what is your url?  www.itua.org is the Indiana Telecommunications User
Association and to the best of my knoweldge, there is no Indiana down under.