Proposed Mission Statement for IANA Inc.

July 28, 1998

TO: Dr. Jon Postel, IANA
FROM: Stephen J. Page

Dear Dr. Postel,
	In the continuing spirit of discussion for shaping the
	formation of the Corporation, I offer the following additional
comments to the ones which I have already made.

Proposed Mission Statement (for discussion purposes)

	To provide balanced representation by open membership to
	present and future diverse stakeholder categories, through
continuous open dialogue and collective action and decision making, for
the purpose of insuring that all stakeholder categories have open
access to any subset of electromagnetic energy (IP names, IP numbers,
root zones, etc.) in existence, and made available on the Net by the
laws of physics.

Stephen J. Page
MBA OD BSc
T: 925-454-8624