Domain Registration

Hi -

My client has regestered her domain name at InterNic.  However, her
company is international and so she wants to make sure her domain name
is exclusive to  her company in Europe and Japan particularly, but the
rest of the world in general.  Is it sufficient legally to register just
with InterNic, or must she register with difference Domain Name
organzations like Canada, Pac Rim, Europe?

If she does, must she go through a service provider to register within
each country?  And, finally, is there a way to find a list of SP in
other countries?

Her objective is to completely protect her company name with .org, .net,
.com worldwide.

Thank you very much for your assistance in answering my stream of
questions.

Best regards,

Joan Griffiths