Re: [ifwp] Neutral Party Nominations

Dr. Perritt's experience in administrative law and information law make him
extremely valuable in sorting out thorny questions such as "precisely what
was NSI's status" vis-a-vis the government from 1993 to 1998," as well as
the conflict of laws, choice of forum and extra-territorial application
issues which will confront ICANN and the SOs.  If you can't get him, get
someone like him.