Re: Boston Working Group

Karl,

I'm quite pleased with the work-product which emerged from the meeting,
particularly the identification of the new entity's fundamental assets,
and the outstanding legal literary style and clarity achieved. The BWG
texts are the high water marks in this process, and in my opinion, the
likliest to survive the legal scrutiny under a variety of jurisdictions
that will follow the transfer of one extra-territorial governmental set
of assets to an NGO.

See: http://www.cavebear.com/bwg/

Eric Brunner