section 9 of bylaws3

I believe that the term 'elected' in section 9 should be clarified
to 'elected by simple majority'.  I all other cases voting rules
clearly state the majority required for a given action.

I have not had a chance to read the archived comments.  I hope this
comment is not merely a repetition of prior discussion.

I strongly support the bylaws as they are currently drafted.

Erik Guttman                                       Erik.Guttman@Sun.Com
Sun Microsystems                                       +49 7263 911 701
SMI CTO - Advanced Network Development