Re: [ifwp] Proposed amendment to IANA draft regarding die process/sunshine

>Article 6 of the NSI draft, entitled "Due process and sunshine
>provisions," also deals with sunshine provisions.
>
>In my view, the NSI draft is superior.  The "Transparency" section in
>the IANA draft is a bit watery.
>
>I propose that IANA replace its language in Article IV with that of
>Article 6 in the NSI draft.  (I have posted this proposal on
>mailto:comments@iana.org .)

Seconded.

But to what avail?  There are plenty of sections from the NSI draft I'd
drop into the IANA draft without a second thought.

Adam Todd					http://adamtodd.ah.net
Business Development, Technology, Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Phone +61 2 9729 0565	- Todd Corporation	http://www.todd.inoz.com
Fax   +61 2 4659 6786	- AHNET			http://www.ah.net
			- AURSC			http://www.aursc.ah.net
Telstra Reseller and Telstra Convey Member (Not an Employee of Telstra)
    Get the DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK NOW  http://www.domainhandbook.com