ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[2gtld-guide]

Comments suggesting "thick registry" requirement for any new gTLDs -- Revised letter

  • To: 2gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments suggesting "thick registry" requirement for any new gTLDs -- Revised letter
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:10:35 -0500

Please see the attached (revised) comments letter. Marc Trachtenberg was not included in the first version.

We're members of the IRTP PDP working group and, as individuals, we're suggesting that the ICANN Board and Staff consider adding language to the next version of the Draft Applicant Guidebook requiring that all new gTLD registries adopt the "thick" registry model for capturing and maintaining registrant data.

Thanks,

Michael Collins, Kevin Erdman, Mike O'Connor, Mike Rodenbaugh and Marc Trachtenberg

voice: 651-647-6109
fax: 866-280-2356

web: www.haven2.com