ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[2gtld-guide]

Comments on gTLD

  • To: "'2gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx'" <2gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on gTLD
  • From: Doug Johnson <Djohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:29:40 -0400

The American Bankers Association appreciates the opportunity to comment on the

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) request for public

comment on the Draft Applicant Guidebook for new Generic Top-level Domains

(gTLDs), V2.  Please find our comments attached.  Please feel free to contact me

should you have any questions.

Respectfully submitted.

Doug Johnson

Vice President, Risk Management Policy

American Bankers Association

1120 Connecticut Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20036

202-663-7513

djohnson@xxxxxxx<mailto:djohnson@xxxxxxx>

World-Class Solutions,

Leadership and Advocacy

Since 1875

We are sending you this e-mail primarily for your information, to meet
your needs and further our valued relationship. If you prefer not to
receive any further messages from us, just reply to this e-mail and let
us know. Thanks.

American Bankers Association 1120 Conn. Ave NW Wash DC 20036