ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[2gtld-terms]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Comments on Application Terms and Conditions

  • To: 2gtld-terms@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on Application Terms and Conditions
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 23:00:13 -0400

I'm simply referencing my comments from the GFAv1 on the subject, which given the attention to the issues in modules 1-4 I fully understand staff not yet having worked though here. This is still a damp cocktail napkin.

I work for CORE, CORE will submit applications, so this interest in the outcome should be included in my comment.
Eric Brunner-Williams

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index