ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-evaluation]

Comment on the gTLD Applicant Guidebook V3 by the Council of European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR)

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>, <3gtld-evaluation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment on the gTLD Applicant Guidebook V3 by the Council of European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR)
  • From: "Marit Schweiker" <marit.schweiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:51:50 +0100

Madame, Sir

Please find attached a  comment from the Council of European Municipalities and
Regions (CEMR) on the gTLD Applicant Guidebook V3, section 2.1.1.4, the
requirements for geographic names.

CEMR represents over 50 national associations of local and regional authorities
from 37 countries. The Council is the European section of UCLG, United Cities
and Local Governments.

We hope you will take our remarks into account in the final version.

Yours sincerely,

Marit Schweiker

Policy officer

Cohesion and Territorial Policy/Information Society

Council of European Municipalities and Regions

Conseil des Communes et Régions d'Europe

Square de Meeûs 1

B-1000 Bruxelles

Tel. direct: +32 2 500.05.44

skype: maritsc