ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-evaluation]

The following is our comment on module 2 of the New gTLD ApplicantGuidebook Version 3

  • To: <3gtld-evaluation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The following is our comment on module 2 of the New gTLD ApplicantGuidebook Version 3
  • From: "Alexei Sozonov" <sozon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:18:05 -0800

The following is our comment on module 2 of the New gTLD ApplicantGuidebook
Version 3: 2.2.1 The extended evaluation process does NOT allow submit new
material to improve the application. This clause gives competitive advantages
to ascii applicants (since English language is used) above IDN-using-and-need
applicants. Seems that for $185k it's fare to allow submitting new material to
improve the application.Very Best Regards,Alexei SozonovCEO Regtime Ltd /
Russia / +1.604.773.9204