ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[3gtld-guide]

Support from the Business leaders to Dot Hotel

  • To: <3gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support from the Business leaders to Dot Hotel
  • From: "GA" <ghassanaidi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:20:07 -0800

Dear Icann Executives:
I do fully support this great idea to have for our industry which include
some 500,000 hotels a register name to them as ( DOT HOTEL). Our industry is
always having problem to register with dot come or dot org or dot net these
are the first choice of our industry. Now with Dot Hotel, we feel that
FINALLY, we do have something for us where all hoteliers worldwide
regardless of their standards, regardless of their location, regardless of
their standards ALL hoteliers will have something in common which will be
their address. Consumers will not have major problems to check the web site
of any hotel in guessing which dot they should use or find their property (
Com or Org or net) it will facilitate the searching engines.
We, at IH&RA having more than 200,000 Hotels worldwide and we are waiting
when it will be recognized and finally to have all a common interest.
Please accelerate the process as we do need badly DOT HOTEL.
Thank you for your understanding

Dr. Ghassan AIDI |President & Chief Executive Officer
Mobile : +4179 8116677|Executive Offices Fax: +4122 5948145

1-3 Rue Varembe| 1202 Geneva| Switzerland
Tel: +4122 7347942| Fax: +4122 5948145| Email- ghassanaidi@xxxxxxxxx

IH&RA is the only global business organisation representing the Hospitality
Worldwide since 140 years.
Founded in 1869 as International Hotelmen's Alliance , become in 1946 the
International Hotels Association and  in 1978 finally become IH&RA
Its members are national Hotels and Restaurants association as well as
National & International Hotels & Restaurants Chain throughout the World.
Representing  an estimate 300,000 Hotels and 6 Million restaurants .
Officially recognized by United Nations as the only representative of the
Private sector Worldwide