ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[6gtld-guide]

Bayern Connect comments on Applicant Guidebook

  • To: 6gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Bayern Connect comments on Applicant Guidebook
  • From: Caspar Veltheim <casparveltheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:18:41 +0200

Bayern Connect wants to thank ICANN for the opportunity to comment on
the sixth New gTLD Applicant Guidebook. We sincerely hope it will be
the final version.
Tremendous work has been put into this document and many comments and
concerns put forward by the GAC and the rest of the community have
been addressed. We believe that everything has been done to create a
guidebook that is the work of the community. A document with such
complexity will never be able to satisfy every party involved. But
more importantly, it should be noted that this document will evolve
over time to adjust to certain issues that might arise during the
application process and that we might not be aware of now.

The community is ready to go and we hope ICANN will uphold its
commitment and approve the DAG in June 2011.

Caspar Veltheim
CEO
Bayern Connect GmbH