ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[affrev-draft-processes]

Our comments on Affirmation Reviews.

  • To: <affrev-draft-processes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Our comments on Affirmation Reviews.
  • From: "Fattal LMTranslator" <Fattal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:50:19 -0000

Dear All,

Please find attached our comments on the Affirmation Reviews in PDF.

Regards,

Khaled Fattal
Chairman and CEO
The Multilingual Internet Group
Linking Together The Current & Next Multi-Billion Multilingual Internet Users

 *Live Multilingual Translator,   www.LMTranslator.com
 *Ankabooot Global Social Network, www.Ankabooot.com
 *WebSynegys Inc. www.WebSynergys.com
 *Global Secure Web Certification www.securebyssl.com
 *Multilingual Internet Names Consortium, (MINC) www.minc.org
  Personal blog: www.khaledfattal.blogspot.com

Member of ICANN President's Advisory Committee on IDNs (ICANN)
http://www.icann.org/en/committees/idnpac/