ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afilias-agp-proposal]

Greetings from Hotescortreviews.com

  • To: nikitadevine@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Greetings from Hotescortreviews.com
  • From: "David Stern" <hereview@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:56:56 +0800

Hi!

My name is David, one of the account managers of hotescortreviews.com. We
are one of the well known escort review websites as we provide honest
reviews of escorts in key cities in the USA as well as popular tourist
destinations all over the world.

For a limited time, we are offering space on our website for advertising.
Our goal is to build one of the best escort review sites on the web, and
despite the fact that our site is little more than a year old, we have
already received top rankings in the search engines.

Why should you advertise on our site?

1.    We have an average of 450 unique visitors everyday and the number of
visitors is expected to double in a few weeks.
2.    We already rank within the top ten websites in Google for the keyword
"escort reviews, and we also have high rankings in Yahoo.
3.    No other escort review site in the top ten search results on Google
can beat us in terms of advertising rates.

In case you're interested, please reply to this email. We have very
competitive rates which will match the benefits you get from advertising in
our website.

We also offer link exchanges for escort related websites in case you are not
interested in advertising on our website.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
David