ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afilias-agp-proposal]

Good day

  • Subject: Good day
  • From: "sopy peng"<sopy.peng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:10:00 -0700

Good day,

Due to bad network we are having here in Cambodia we could not been able to
complete your transfer through Online Bank Transfer as programmed.
Our network here was not able to coplete the programming, so we decided to use
ATM MASTER CARD method to finalize the transaction.
We have programmed an ATM MASTER CARD for you and uploaded your total fund of
(US$2.500.000.00)
Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in the Card so that you
will be withdrawing it in any ATM MACHINE,
That accepts MASTER CARD worldwide and the daily amount according to our
programming system is (US$15.000.00)
Fifteen Thousand Dollars Daily.
Contact person Mr. Samak Chen, I have made the delivery arrangement with DHL
DELIVERY
COMPANY Cambodia, they will deliver your card to your given address and the
Director told me that Delivery Cost of the ATM MASTER CARD
to your house is (US$155.00).He assured me that their Company takes good 4-days
to complete any delivery registered with accurate address.
So you are advised to send the
delivery charge of the ATM CARD with your full address such as:
Full Name: ____________________
Home Address: _________________
Country: ______________________
State: ________________________
City: _________________________
Zip code: _____________________
Telephone Number: _____________
Occupation_____________________

Send the Delivery charge of your ATM MASTER CARD through Western Union
Money Transfer to the following name:
Receiver Name: San Samy
Country: Cambodia
City:Phenom Penh
Test Question: what
Test Answer: official
Amount: US$155.00
MTCN#
SENDER'S NAME:

Please your urgent reply will be appreciated for immediate registering of
your ATM CARD. Contact us E-mail : samak_chen@xxxxxxxxxxx.
Telephone: +855884717550.

Samak Chen.