ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afrinic-recognition]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[no subject]

  • To: afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: admin@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:03:12 -0800 (PST)

We Fully Support AfriNic for its efforts to get a Final Recognition from
ICANN as Africa RIR.

AfriNic have the Capacity and practically it functioning and taking the
responsibility of IP address allocations responsibility that have been
allocated by  APNIC, ARIN, and the RIPE NCC .As a start AfriNic should
work closely with other RIRs to overcome obstacles that my rise during
transformation period or at early stages of Service.

We Request ICANN Board to Full Recognize Afrinic  as the official Regional
Internet number Registry (RIR) for the Africa region .

Regards,
Mohammed EL Bashir
Chairman
Sudan Internet Society "SIS" - .SD Registry
Fayth Building, 4th Floor
Khartoum, SUDAN

Web : www.isoc.sd

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>