ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afrinic-recognition]

Support for AfriNIC Application

  • To: afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx, gispa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for AfriNIC Application
  • From: osiakwan eric <eosiakwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:51:42 -0800 (PST)

To Whom It May Concern,

I write as Secretary to the Ghana ISP Association to indicated our support to
the AfrNIC application to be recognise as an RIR.

We recently applied for IP address and ASN from AfriNIC through RIPE NCC and it
went very well so we have no doubt of their competence.

Eric M.K Osiakwan
GISPA Secretary

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Phone: +233.244.386792