ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afrinic-recognition]

At Last you Touched the Line

  • To: <afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: At Last you Touched the Line
  • From: "Yassin Mshana" <ymshana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:05:15 +0200

AFRINIC....It has been a long Route now you got to where you were expected to
be!!! Your continent and its Partners will be looking up to you AFRINIC to
deliver the Global Commodity you are going to be entrusted with. I presume the
key players in the Continent will support you AFRINIC in your duty to discharge
the Services you are expected to by the Community. Good Luck for the future and
look forward to seeing a you performing to the expectations of all who are
concerned.

I wish this could be translated to other languages - anyone out there to do it?
Thank you.

Beside all, Congratulations!!!!

Dr Eng Yassin Mshana (ccNSO Councillor)
Freelance Consultant