ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afrinic-recognition]

Afrinic Support

  • To: afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Afrinic Support
  • From: Zeimm.Auladin@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:15:46 +0400

I wish to give my full support to Afrinic as the RIR for the African
continent and I hope the goal of IP address aggregation will soon be
realised and that Africans will soon be able to access other african
countries without having to route packets through either Europe, Asia or
America.

Zeimm Auladin
ESP  Ltd / Terrasky Ltd
Mauritius

except where the sender specifically states them to be those of the Rogers
Group, to whom no liability shall attach whatsoever.