ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[afrinic-recognition]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

In Support of AfriNIC

  • To: "'afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx'" <afrinic-recognition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: In Support of AfriNIC
  • From: Bill Darte <billd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:21:17 -0500

I wish to express my full support for the formal recognition of AfriNIC.
Since representatives of the African community first attended the ARIN
meetings, I have been impressed by the steadfast pursuit of this goal.  I
have also fully supported that goal.  I welcome the new AfriNIC into the
family of RIRs upon its formal recognition and look forward to working with
their representatives in the future.

Bill Darte
ARIN Advisory Council &
Washington University in St. Louis representative

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index