ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: "alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx" <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: Qiheng.HU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ºúÆôºã <qhhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:39:59 +0800

Dear Sir,

I would like to nominate Dr. Lulin Gao as an ALAC Delegate to the Nominating
Committee.

Please refer to his information:

Lulin Gao
Beijing, China
Senior Consultant,
East Venture Inc.
lulin.gao@xxxxxxxxxx

His CV is attached for your review. He played an active role in the At Large
Board elections in 2000, and gained the second large votes in Asia-Pacific
region.

I hope you will take the time to consider my recommandation, thanks.

           Sincerely,

           Qiheng Hu

           Chair
           Internet Society of China