ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: "Samtani Anil" <ASamtani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:37:13 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am responding to ICANN's recent call for candidates for its first nominating
committee and would like to express my interest in being considered for
appointment to the nominating committee.

As requested, I am enclosing a brief resume together with this e-mail.

Thank you and warmest regards,

Samtani Anil
Assistant Professor of Law
Nanyang Technological University