ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Nominating Committee

  • To: alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Nominating Committee
  • From: Naval Bhatia <navalb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:40:44 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to volunteer my self to serve as delegate to the
Nominating Committee. I have been a practicing lawyer for 17 years and
have been the CEO of the portal wwww.waqalatarbitration.com, the first
Indian portal for online dispute resolution. The Waqalat Arbitration
Center has already applied to ICANN for approval as an approved domain
name dispute resolution provider and the application is pending with
ICANN.

As desired, I am attaching my resume for your kind consideration.

Regards,
Naval Bhatia
Advocate

Mailing Address: