ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Request for information

  • To: <alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Request for information
  • From: "Susan Schiavetta" <susan.schiavetta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:09:14 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently doing some research on ICANN and I wondered whether you
can clarify a couple of things for me. Firstly, Whilst 5 of the 17
Nominating Committees posts are filled by the ALAC delegates, when does
Linda Wilson have to select the remaining members by. Moreover, is there
a selection criterion for that task? I am also curious as to when the
Nominating Committee is likely to select a new board of directors by? It
has been indicated that it will be for 2003 but is there a specific
date, or does this just mean by the end of 2003?

Regards,

Susan Schiavetta.