ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-dfir-2008]

Re: [At-Large] ALAC Review / Comment Periods

  • To: ALAC draft review pub comments <alac-dfir-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [At-Large] ALAC Review / Comment Periods
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:59:51 -0700

JFC and all,

  It is clear to me, and most of our members that ICANN still does
not yet understand or doesn not wish to understand that an @large
comprised of users of many sorts is.  It is becomming clear that
the same is true of the ALAC and seemingly several of the RALO's.

  What is becoming clear is that the ALAC and the RALO's are
willing to do the ICANN staff and Bod's bidding even if that means
limiting to a great degree active participation of users from whatever
nationality they are from.