ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: ICANN RGP comment

  • To: MKHsFARM@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Re: ICANN RGP comment
  • From: Esther Dyson <edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:35:03 -0500

thanks for your note. I wish we *did* have a lot of influence! But we are discussing this very issue and I am cc'ing your comments to the committee.

MEanwhile, may we put you on our mailing list so that we can keep you informed and so that when we figure out the membership structure you can be invited to join?

Esther