ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Action points / proposals from the Rome meetings

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Action points / proposals from the Rome meetings
  • From: Izumi Aizu <izumi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:21:46 +0900

I understand now - messages posted are directly delivered
to us and then Denise is filtering which would go to the
web forum, right?  Sorry for my misunderstanding.

That would make more sense, yes. What is the average
turn-around from first posting to the web forum? Is it
burdonsome?

izumi

On 2004-03-28 00:25:56 +0900, Izumi Aizu wrote:

> Denise, I receive many spam from [alac-forum] list, and wonder
> how this could happen if it is moderated.

We get the messages before they are moderated.  I, at least,
actually prefer it that way, and let spamassassin take care of it.

--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/

>> Izumi Aizu << Asia Network Research www.anr.org & GLOCOM /Institute for HyperNetwork Society