ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Asociacion Internauta

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Asociacion Internauta
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:13:09 -0300

Absolutely.
Thanks for your concern in this matter.

BR,

Sebastian

-----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-alac@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-alac@xxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Vittorio
Bertola
Enviado el: Martes, 17 de Mayo de 2005 11:51 a.m.
Para: Sebastian Ricciardi
CC: alac@xxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [alac] Asociacion Internauta

Sebastian Ricciardi ha scritto:
> I would like to ask Vittorio to call for votes as soon as possible in
> this particular case.

Assuming that the application is valid, I can call for a vote at any time,
but first I would like to hear a formal report and a discussion on it during
a conference call (by the way - we have to restart doing monthly conference
calls; Denise, could you please ask for availabilities for, say, the last
week of this month?).

Also, there is a long list of pending applications on which I am still
waiting for a recommendation from the members in the region. Can I please
ask all members from the regions which have pending applications to come
back with a report on them (including "we need more time", if you want) as
soon as possible?

Thanks,