ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] When is the Vancouver meeting?

  • To: mom@xxxxxxxxxx, johnl@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] When is the Vancouver meeting?
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:50:29 +0000

The dates are the ones shown on the website.
The reason why Westin shows a wider range of dates, is because some people will go there earlier (Board, GAC, Staff, ...) and some will leave later (some staff, ...).
The Board has committees on Monday 28: that would be a good day to schedule some AtLarge activities for NA, if any.
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison