ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [Fwd: [council] Objectives and Priorities]

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>, Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [Fwd: [council] Objectives and Priorities]
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:13:26 +0200

hi,
this fon-conference was tough for me. First, I received the wrong number to
dial in, then the operator figuered, that my phone is the cause for the echoe.
His solution: you may listen but not talk. The special dial in number for a
chance to speak didn't work either. But of course, it is always nice listening
to you ;-)

To answer Bret's question for prioritizing: absoultely try to develop a
strategy for new gTLDs/sTLDs.

All the best
Annette