ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] New Website action items

  • To: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] New Website action items
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:32:07 -0400

I think it's important that we permit some anonymous posting. We can rate-limit it to a few anonymous posts per day, encourage people to register with verifiable email addresses (including mailinator), but I wouldn't support excluding that avenue of participation altogether. If the forum fills up with trolls, that itself says something about ICANN and ALAC.

--Wendy