ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] RE: IETF spanish translation

  • To: "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] RE: IETF spanish translation
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:04:39 -0300

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much for your attention in this important matter. Your efforts
are a proof of the ICANN commitment with multilingualism and broad
participation.
We will probably ask for more time to comment once the traslations get
posted on the website. (We will need more time in order to get comments from
the differents At Large structures that are working with us.)
As we´ve discuss this issue in our last conf call a few days ago, I´m copy
the ALAC in this mail.

Best Regards,

Sebas

Sebastian Ricciardi