ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] NomCom appointments

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] NomCom appointments
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:07:18 +0100

All,

as the time given to you for objections (and even more) has passed, I am calling the appointments of our NomCom delegates for North America, Asia/Pacific and Africa. I am not publishing the names yet since I think we should tell them before we tell the public (Denise, could you please take care of this? Thanks - I'll write to Triana).

For what regards Europe, most of the Committee members did not send me a preference yet! Could you please send me in private a sign of your opinion, even if it is "I don't mind"? I can then get back to the Committee with a picture of the emerging consensus (if any). Thanks.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...