ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Message from Ed Hasbrouck to ALAC

  • To: johnl@xxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Message from Ed Hasbrouck to ALAC
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:01:11 +0000

In my opinion, as I also tried to say at our latest teleconference, it is in order that ALAC takes action in asking the Board for more transparency, publication of the rules for appeal, and what else.
It is not in order to push the individual case of Ed, regardless whether we think he's right or wrong.

Incidentally, the proposal I heard yesterday of publishing the rules of the process for appeal on ALAC's website seems very good to me. Or at least the pointer to where these rules are.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison