ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Disclosure / Law Firm Representation

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Disclosure / Law Firm Representation
  • From: "John R Levine" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Mar 2006 09:45:01 -0500

> Other lawyers at my firm will handle the day-to-day responsibilities on the
> case, but I will be providing advice and assistance from time to time.

My only concern would be if your work there meant that there would be
significant areas of ALAC work from which you would have to recuse
yourself because you knew stuff you couldn't talk about.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"A book is a sneeze." - E.B. White, on the writing of Charlotte's Web