ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Ballot for the election of the Chair

  • To: jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Ballot for the election of the Chair
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:19:23 +0100

Jacqueline Morris ha scritto:
2006-2007, then...

December 2006.
There is no clear provision in the Bylaws, but until now we've been rediscussing the matter every winter, even if we never got to voting before. In any case, one third of the Committee expires every December (at least when we stop squatting it) so it's reasonable to reconsider the Chair when the new members come on board.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...