ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] FW: [council] GNSO current operational plan

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] FW: [council] GNSO current operational plan
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:19:15 +0100

very good. let's do that.

annette

Wendy Seltzer wrote:

Wow. That's the kind of organizational document ALAC needs (I tried to excerpt a piece for those who don't read attachments, but the table structure doesn't get preserved very well. Here are the table headers:
Work item, project number, priority, lead Councilor / Staff, relevant documents | Current status / Next action | Milestones | Project on schedule / comments )

Since we are having planning meetings, I strongly suggest that we develop a similar set of goals and milestones along the way to put into a comparable document for ALAC. Having a document like this will help us to identify priorities and stay on track as we work to accomplish them, as well as helping us to convey those issues to the public.

--Wendy