ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Results of the vote for Chair

  • To: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Results of the vote for Chair
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:36:40 +0100

All,
I would like to thank you all for taking part in the election and I'd like to thank the previous chair, Vittorio Bertola, for his work.
I think we all share the aim of acting together. We have a lot to do in putting forward the objectives we share and I am happy to help to do this in the most effective way.

Annette

Izumi AIZU wrote:

Congratulations for Annette, and also my equal kudos to Sebastian.

I hope we will keep our good tradition of making and acting
on full consensus (at least on most issues), and also improve the
effectiveness under the new leadership.