ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] RESULT: ALS #41 - CAUCE Canada (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail, Canada)

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] RESULT: ALS #41 - CAUCE Canada (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail, Canada)
  • From: "John R Levine" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 27 Mar 2006 21:17:12 -0500

> I assume that John's abstention is due to a peerceived conflict of interest.

Yes.  Since I sent in the applications for CAUCE and CAUCE Canada and sit
on both boards, I didn't vote on them.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.